I serve legal papers in Phoenix and surrounding cities. Call me 24/7 at 602-430-9522 and speak directly to me.  I answer my own phone.  Papers may be Emailed or Faxed to me and I take Visa and Mastercard.  I am licensed and Insured.  I am a former deputy sheriff with over 20 years of experience.  I will email you a copy of my Certificate of Service and mail the original to the Court. Yes I work evenings and weekends. I also do skip tracing, Missing persons and private investigation.  If you prefer you may email me at gwilli2717@yahoo.com

Lawyers in a meeting

Judgment Enforcement

Private Investigations

Missing Persons

Arizona Private Investigator License # 1686412  - Process Server License # MC - 8748


Process Service

Civil and Criminal